Friday 3 January 2014

Miranda Kerr Leather Jacket and Skinny Jeans

                  The Look                                                  For Less


Today I put together a cute outfit that replicates what Miranda Kurr wore while out on a walk with her son a few days ago. The pieces that I put together closely replicates what shes wearing, I tried to find things that were affordable but still chick and classy. Miranda is carrying a Parada hand bag that costs $2,000 but this hand bag from River Island only costs $74. 


The best steal in the outfit I created are these black shiny boots. They look exactly like the ones that Miranda is wearing, but cost way less. Every piece selected; is under $100.

Boots
Pants
Glasses
Bag
Sweater
Jacket




1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    branded clothing wholesale uk

    ReplyDelete